Thursday, April 10, 2003

wow, haven't blogged for so long...

-i'm overflowed with joy right now. Thinking of how great and amazing God is. I think He has really blessed our fellowship this year and i am so excited for next year. I mean, God is doing so much already, think about what He will do next year!!!..wow!!! I am so excited...:) I think i'm so happy cuz I see that people are coming to know more about this freedom that the Lord gives us. It is so amazing to see the passion and the desire that people have. Some of the people here really really wants to know the freedom and I know that they will know one day because the Lord is faithful. I'm already so happy knowing that they will know one day, can you imagine when that day comes....i think i'll be so happy that i wouldn't be able to sleep for like 10 days or something...hehehhe!!! The Lord is so good.
-another thing that i think is really cool. I think we've all heard of the verse "be still and know that i am God." But did you know that in the king james version or the NASB version it says "Cease striving, and know that I am God." Isn't it cool? Cease striving, the Lord is telling us to stop doing things or stop striving to do things for Him. Not just that, but He is talking about us trying to be "better", He is telling us to stop. The Lord says acknowledge ME and I'll do everything for you. Stop trying to do it yourself, that will never work. Praise God that I don't have to do anything but acknowledge that He is the one that is doing everything for me. As Paul said, "It is no longer I who lives, but Christ..." Cool...Cease striving...cease striving...yeaH!!! cease striving....COOL!!!!

No comments: