Thursday, September 23, 2004

this blog is up and running again!!!

so why the sudden urge to blog again? to be honest, i have no idea. I just feel like i need to practice my writing skills before writing for my school paper. so if any of you want to correct my writing or give me suggestions of what to write about, feel free to do so, i give you full permission. Please be nice though, thats all i ask.

have you ever wonder about life? life outside of North America? Life beyond what we are use to? after sleepless nights and long hours of reflection, i've come to realize that there is sooo much more to life than what i've known or could ever image. I've decided, and come to a realization that I know Nothing! Absolutely Nothing! i mean, there is soo much in this world, so much to explore, so many things to see. I've been living in this sheltered "bubble" of mine-one that i feel perfectly comfortable to stay in, which is why I needed to get out. I am well aware that the seperation from this "bubble" will result in a new-self, a new me. yet, I want to break from it desperately!!! i'm scared! i'm confused! i'm lost!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey cora!!
i LOVE IT!
you blog again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey i saw some pictures of your missions trip :) it looked amazzzinggggggg =)
i wanna hear about ittttttttttttttttt
i have so many pics to show you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heyyy! i am coming to london on the 29th! ahhh we gotta hook up!
=)
love/miss ya