Friday, October 22, 2004

I am stimulated by Garway's comment, so i decided to blog! Hiatus...ENDS!!!

So as some of may know, this year I have decided to be more involved at school. Why? Simply because i want to get to know more people. Part of being the new "me" means i need to step out and explore. I do have a heavy load this year, and plus being on the exec for ACF and Women Cell do not help lessen my heavy load. At first I thought i would join the newspaper screw since the opportunity came up, yet knowing my ability to write, i decided to wait till next year. Plus, it was not part of my plan anyways! Then i thought, i'll join the Globe: a club where i get to know more about the world around me, but everything started piling up so i decided against it. So i comforted myself by thinking that i would for sure join Get Lit (an English Club), which was something that I wanted to do since the beginning of the year. Even though my heart wants to explore and join more clubs, i know that it'll be best for me to devote myself to one club, Get Lit.
so what happens?

Well, Get Lit has been planning to have a coffeehouse since the end of September and i've been looking forward to it ever since. I was talking to Noah (one of my classmates) about it just tonight about the coffeehouse too. I was really looking forward to it: to meet new people, to do what the Lord has called me to do this year. but...

One ordinary day, Cora decides to check her email and finds out that Get Lit is having the coffeehouse on a Wednesday night, the same night that is scheduled for Women Cell. Joy! Lord, What do you want me to do?

No comments: