Thursday, June 09, 2005

WORK IS A JOKE!!!

I have been working at this telemarketing place for the last three weeks, and all i can say is that its boring, tedious, and boring!! But its good to have a few friends to join me in this life of boredom, on top of that, there is only a few days until this all ends... FINALLY!!!

So I was talking to this lady today and the conversation went something like this:

"Hello, my name is Cora calling on behalf of MOH. Can i speak with the individual who is responsible for setting up a Flu immunization program within your organization?" (mind you I was looking at other stuff online because I can memorize the full script by now)

"umm...we didn't have one"

"Why, what was the reason"

"Because all my employees are Indians and I just don't think they like shots."

*thought to myself* What does that gotta do with anything? you RACIST!!

*trying so hard not to laugh..* "ohhh.. icic" huh??


This other conversation went something like this:

I was talking to i believe an Indian man,

"So how many employees were vaccinated?"

"umm..ok"

"no sir, how many employees were vaccinated?"

"yup..yes"

"umm..i sorta need a number"

"oh. 45"

"ok. what do you think we could do to improve the program.."

"um.........um......um.....yeah...ok"

"sorry sir?"

"ummm....yes"

"No sir, its an open ended question.."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and then this chinese guy hung up on me...

he was like:

"aiya..mah fan." heheh..j/k. but he did hang up on me..:(

2 more days....
let the countdown begin.....

No comments: