Friday, December 01, 2006







Yay! pictures! i think i'm going to start posting more pictures! This is our Sunday night meetings!!! :)

Wow! I can't believe I haven't blogged for so long! Finally, a real post!

I think it has finally dawned on me that in just a little over a month, I am going to leave this place in which I call home. I've been avoiding speaking about it, but soon it will become reality, and there is nothing I can do but to welcome it. or I could just not think about it. :)
Yes, that is what I will do. hahaha. Seriously though, reflecting upon my couple of years being in Western and my summers being in Toronto, I can't help but praise the Lord for the friendships he has blessed me with. One of the hardest things leaving behind is people whom I've grown to love. Four and a half years man! that's a long time! :) I used to be so sensitive and easily angered especially in regards to friendships, mostly because I am so insecure. Yet ever since the Lord has dealt with me this summer, I feel so free. Leaving Canada, and subsequently, all my friends still hurt in some ways, but there is joy and peace knowing that I just have to let go and let God. :)
AND...I am beginning to feel excited about the things that He will do in my life in HK and in CHINA! :) I'm sure there will be hard times, yet at the same time, i am so excited for the things He is preparing for me! :) yea! :)
Having said that, I am only here till Jan. 7. I've been trying to think of an efficient way to say goodbye to people, but I've haven't come up with a solution to my problem yet. SO! if you want to see me, email me! :)

No comments: