Monday, March 10, 2003

I have heard so many songs,
Listened to a thousand tougues,
But there is one that sounds above them all;
The Father's song, the Father's love-
You sung it over me, and for eternity
It's written on my heart.
Heaven's perfect melody,


The Creator's symphony,
You are singing over me
The Father's song.
Heaven's perfect mystery-
The King of Love has sent for me,
And now You're singing over me
The Father's song.
~Matt Redman


Wow...The Lord loves me. I always knew that, but today the Lord really showed me that He loves me. I have mentioned about the freedom that the Lord has been teaching me about. But in order to fully understand this freedom, there is still a lot of "cleaning up" to do, which ofcuz takes a lot of time. The Lord is giving me a new heart, which means that everything of the past must come to an end. Throughout this time, the Lord has been breaking my heart, bits and pieces of my old heart. He has been tearing apart my heart, my life, and to be honest, it's making me bleed and it hurts. But the most incredible thing is that, throughout this whole time, eventhough God is freeing me bit by bit, He has also reassured me of His love for me. I felt His love tonite, I felt the presence of the Lord. I felt His arms around me telling me that it's okay and that He loves me. The first time in my whole Christian walk, I was overwhelmed with joy for who He is and not so much of what He has done or my guilt or whatsoever... The Lord said, "Be still and know that I am God." He does not say, " Be still and know my will for you.." But He said Be still and Know me. Isn't that cool??? Isn't that what we all need to do? To come before the Lord, and acknowledge Him for who He is. And praise and and worship Him for who He is. I really like the song by Matt Redman. It is from Zephaniah 3:17, "The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Wow...God loves us so much that He'll rejoice in us over singing. isn't that like amazing?...God loves you so much that He's probably singing right now about you and me....:)....WOW!!!

I love you Lord
And I lift my voice
To worship you
All my soul rejoice
Take joy my King
In what you hear
May it be a sweet, sweet sound
In your ear

No comments: