Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Coming back from my mission trip this summer, I knew that there would be many changes this year in my life. Awaiting for these changes to come, I know that the Lord requires all of me, the me that is willing to give up the past, leaving my comfort zone and accepting the changes coming my way. However, when these changes have finally arrived, part of me resisted, in fear of letting go. Stepping into new territory, seeing the things around me change, looking into familiar faces and simultaneously feeling alienated from them, I, the outgoing girl can't help but feel a bit afraid. Very much afraid infact. How could the things that are once familiar to you become so barbaric, different, distant... If things that were once known to me can change in split of a second, turning into strange objects that is foreign to me, I can't help but wonder, what would happen to the things and people that are so dear to me now?

No comments: