i can't believe it. its only been four days, and i am stressed out by the things i have to accomplish. I am drained. i've been spending 12 hours a day at school, attending classes and researching for a essay proposal that is due next week. My teacher wants specific things, which makes it even harder to find. I am sooo drained by all the crap i have to read. Also, i found out about the heavy load for my weekly class: 13 classes in total: 8 books to read and like 4 movies to watch, meaning a novel a week must be read by the beginning of every class. isn't that insane? alfjda;kfjkdfja;dkfja. ~translation: asdl;fkja;ldskjfa;djfak;dfj. on top of that, its a busy month for ACF planning as well. ahhhhh....
oh yeah, sonja and I will be sharing about china this friday night, so if anyone wants to hear about it *ahem* (people from toronto, queens, mcmaster...), please do come...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment