Happy 21st birthday Lydia!!!!!!!!
I don't know if you'll read this Lydia, but i want to wish you a happy birthday on this special day. Sorry i couldn't make it tonight; my daddy is home and I need to spend time with him. I thank the Lord for you everytime I am reminded of you. You bring joy to my heart, and on this special day; I pray that you are assure of His love for you. :)
AHHHHH...why do bad things happen to good people????
oh NHL Hockey,
Why do you have to leave me?
Why do you have to hurt me so?
Day and night i think of you;
I know your heart remains true.
Come back my love,
my companion during my most needed times.1
From stressful nights to unbearable flights,2
I shall be waiting for you, and until then,
my heart shall remain true.
1. during exam periods in the month of April when playoffs are on.
2.again, the poet's need for hockey during unbearable nights studying for exams; these are the times that hockey acts as a distraction, thus destressing the heart of the poet.
on a more serious note. my heart is lifted, oh praise the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment