Thursday, February 17, 2005

i am currently in the library attempting to "study."

who is bored bored?
i am bored bored.

if i were to submit that to my english prof, he would have asked where i learned my grammatical skills. so, with that said; you can almost expect that i would never submit something like that, which makes the above statement useless and well, a waste of time.

here is the awaited poem i promised you dor:

doreen is weird,
she has a beard,
sometimes if you look real close
you might catch something real gross.

on a serious note, I need to rest.

I will rest in thy love,
I will feed on thy grace
I boldly come nigh to thy throne
and worship thee Lord on my face
I've sold everything to gain thee
the riches the world gave to me
To love thee is all I desire
and shelter my new heart in thee.

No comments: