i know you all have been waiting for awhile now, so here is another one of my billiant accomplishments-infact not so billiant afterall. I acutally wrote this poem last Friday when I was feeling quite discouraged about things that were happening; actually, i mean things that weren't happening. In the midst of all my negative thoughts, the Lord inspired me with these words.
Let not the discouragement of the world,
mare the goodness of thy love.
Let not the stubbornness of our hearts,
mare the assurance of thy cross:
"For Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
and has shed His own blood for my soul."
Let not the darkness of this world,
mare the shinning brightness of thy light.
For when all things seem to fail,
Let the calmness of your voice prevails:
"In me is where you shall find rest,
and My presence shall never leave thee."
I get discouraged too easily. "oh stupid Cora, stop allowing your mind to be a playground for Satan! When will you ever learn?"
No comments:
Post a Comment