I have to admit it; I don't know what to do...
It is always so hard being back home. As much as I am excited to be here, I can't help but feel a bit "off" and out of place. Perhaps being jobless plays a role in this, but lately, I been feeling confused as to why I am place here this summer. I've been dreaming about China again-yearning to go back and re-live that life of faith. I knew, last year, exactly that I was called to China, and from there, the Lord blessed me with soo much. Now, i can't help but wonder why I am here? Am I even supposed to be here? Can i even do it?
Bottom line, I think i'm just afraid. I don't know what to do exactly. I feel inadequate. How can I evangelize to these people? Would I even know what to say? I don't even really know these people? I don't want to just sit at a typical meeting, trying to think our brains out to figure out a "theme." I really don't know what to do... I don't think i'm adequately prepared for this... I don't want to do it and make it "good." I want it to be the best... How do I give back? Where do I begin?
.... All I need to know is the peace of the Lord. Because all shall be well when I know that I'm walking in the right path. No fears of inadequacy can stand in the way when the peace of the Lord is known in one's heart...
...that is what I need now!!!...
No comments:
Post a Comment