Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Is this how it is?
Is this how its going to be?
Upon this rock where it is built,
darkness reigns and angels laid still.
Serving the public and pleasing the crowd,
while the truth remains a muddle--
glossed with sugar so that everyone can cuddle,
in their comfortable, fancy, yancy, merry land
so that they can remind blinded, as long as they still have their fans.

Is this how it is?
Is this how its going to be?
I ran to the "meditation room"
so that I can lift my worries up to Him,
who seems to be forgotten by many.
I came to the door, only to find it shut,
"and 'thou shalt not' writ over it."
Sadly, I walked away, realizing that they tore down the "meditation room"
so that we can have another closet for our brooms.

Is this how it is?
Is this how its going to be?
Oh Lord, come and heal our land.

No comments: