Friday, March 03, 2006




How faithful is He who brings everything to pass.

Its so good to be reminded that there is still yet so much more to be done, and that the Lord desires for us to be part of it. Father, I do not want to be made ineffective for your kingdom. Teach me to continue to yearn, and in action, strive for more. Teach me to pray for others. Teach me to let go of my unbelief.

It was soo good to cry out again to the Lord last night. Kat, thanks so much. i love it when we come, having no agenda, but to come clean and boldly to the throne of GRACE. i love you so much. lets keep going and never SLOW down! i'll be praying!

After talking to karyn tonight, i realize that i NEED MORE FAITH!!!! like seriously! i want to talk about God like i'm SURE as to what He is to do--in my life, family, ACF, Western etc. I NEED TO BELIEVE!! Oh God, i do believe, help thou my unbelief. I do believe that He will one day deal with me and all those things that i feel. When that day comes, I will become more effective for Him. As Roger says, a part of us must die in order for someone else to live. Oh Lord, I amm sooo willing to die. show me show me show me!!! i believe!! yeah!!! Karyn, love you soo much!! Thank you!!!

as karyn says, "Stupid Fat ugly man (Satan), POO ON YOU!!!!"

on a less serious note,

HAHA. a friend, Ernie, decided to write me an eulogy upon request.:) I hope i die before him so he gets to read this at my funeral!

cora cheung, she loved the Lord
if only she weren't so easily bored
how her mighty Dodge van roared
bringing terror to all aboard

their screams of horror she ignored
drowned out by a million loose cords
and the constant splashing as gasoline poured
out the van that she adored

their last moments were getting short
as they struggled with the door
would things have been different in a Ford?
their fate was sealed with her first snore

a lesson learned, or maybe four
but i'll stop here, i'm being a bore
a woman of God, yet something more
cora cheung, she loved the Lord

No comments: