Tuesday, April 25, 2006


I love you crazy people! yeah amazing drime. if you want to see it, go to www.jessewong.blogspot.com.

on a more serious note...

fat lady has been so fat lately that its been hard to study, sleep and breathe. I came to the point last night where I had to say, "take this cup from me o Lord..."

...especially today. I cried out to the Lord: "Father, its so heavy. Sometimes I can't even worship you until I fall on my knees. Lord i just want to have peace, and worship you." During my studies, I couldn't concentrate because my heart felt so burdened. So coming home tonight, I came to point where I was literally tired: physically and spiritually.

...Then the Lord spoke. (i must thank ernie for coming over tonight..)
Neh. 8:11: Hush! for the day is holy

"Long ago Samuel Rutherford, writing to one in distress, said 'Command your thoughts to be silent.' Can we say 'Hush!' to ourselves? Can we command our thoughts? I believe we can. God has given us the power to close the shutter of our minds upon hurtful, weakening thoughts. He has provided all manner of shutters. A book that swings us off ourselves and into another world is a very good shutter; a song set to music; beauty; the dear love of those who love us. Above all, there is this: Look at Calvary. Look steadfastly. Take time too look, and all within you will be hushed, for power streams forth from Calvery. We need never know defeat."

"We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.." (2 Cor 10: 5)

...so back to the plead: "take this cup from me o Lord..."
......"yet, if its your will that I must bear it, then let it be."
....and it is His will. so praise be to God forever and ever. Amen!

No comments: