Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Adjusting back to TO...

....so far i'm not liking it at all. (except mommy's home cook food)

It's awkward to be home alone. Having nothing to do, I wish i have my course materials so that i could start studying. It has officially been a day since i've been back, and it has been quite awkward. Not adjusting to things well at all. Darn it! it's like that every year. I'm bored; I wish i could..

just walk to my neighbours and watch a movie.
randomly call up someone for prayer.
randomly go to someone's house for worship.
randomly walk into someone's house and ask them to slap me so that i won't be so stupid.

The fact of the matter is that I was really looking forward to tonight. After not hanging out with certain people for a long time, I was hoping that tonight we could just chill and worship the Lord together. However, I ended up waiting all night for a phone call that resulted in my disappointment. I was stood up. I didn't fit into people's schedules tonight. darn it! it's like last summer all over again. It's our last month together, and I hate to see it end like this. Reality is, with a blink of an eye, people will be off to different places, and that yearning for fellowship will soon be the only thing that sustains. that's right, we will only be left with the yearning for it. It's sooner than you think. "whatever! be indifferent cora!" this is the only statement that is reigning in my head right now....

No comments: