Friday, April 18, 2003

another 12 hours at the library today...

-today was good!!..didn't get as much studying as I hoped i would...ah well. I had a little bible study will sonja today in the library. It's so funny, we can't keep ourselves away from the bible...don't get me wrong, it's a good thing. heheh...i think there was a point when i said: "sonja, we gotta stop talking to each other and study!!!" and then sonja replied: "okay, that's easy, we'll just stop opening our bibles!!!"....heheh...i love that girl!

-I was feeling a bit overwhelmed today about exams and university and my program and so forth. After talking to karyn on the phone, i was just sitting there, thinking a bit...and then suddenly what karyn once said came to my mind, "Whether you know it or like it or not, the Spirit of God that is in you is worshipping the Father right now!!!!" and i was like...yeah, this is the real me, this is my nature....not to worry but I have a new spirit that always, and i mean always worships the Father!!!.my nature is to worship my Father..Praise God!!! but i think it's cool, cuz eventhough in my mind i was thinking about it, but my heart was still at peace. The peace was there all along, becuz Christ is peace, i just needed to remind myself that!!!.
-After knowing that i'm freeD i think i'm starting to live out my life in accordance to the freedom that the Lord has already given me!! I'm learning more to trust myself now, eventhough there are times that i need to remind myself that I am a new creation!..but it's cool! "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."~1 Cor 2:16. We have the mind of Christ!!!! yeah!!!! Trust yourself!!!

here karyn, I updated today's blog just for you....

No comments: